On Monday (September 20, 2021) we will be implementing the Restrictions Exemption Program (proof of vaccination/proof of negative test required) that will allow us to continue running group yoga classes. Please read below carefully as we will not be admitting anyone to class after the 20th without the required documents below.
Sept 16 – 19:⠀
- Reduced in studio capacity to ensure 2m distance between participants
- Masks required before & after class – you may remove your mask during class
Sept 20 and onward:
- Proof of vaccination or rapid testing results (within 72 hours) will be required to attend classes
- Tests must be privately-paid COVID-19 PCR or rapid tests completed within 72 hours
- Tests must not be from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision Laboratory
- You are able to access your vaccination records through MyHealth Records. We will accept printed, scanned or a screenshot of vaccination records. Please not that these records will NOT be stored on file; you will only be required to allow staff to view the records and make a note regarding vaccination status.
- Single dose vaccination received at least two weeks prior to attendance is acceptable as of September 20th.
- Fully vaccinated records (two doses) will be required after October 25th. ⠀
- In order to keep the process as smooth as possible please consider sending your documentation in advance of your visit to [email protected]. Emails will be deleted after vaccination status has been verified. You are also welcome to show your records to reception staff at the desk instead of over email.
Please understand that the health and safety of our students is our top priority. We will adhere to all requirements necessary in order to keep running yoga + massage services. Follow our INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK pages for updates. (@LIVYOGAYYC)
Massage is available by appointment or on a walk in basis 7 days a week with our qualified massage therapists. Massages can be booked by visiting our offers page or directly in the MINDBODY app. Massage will continue to run with enhanced precautions in place including mandatory masks for therapists and clients before during and after treatment.
We will continue to monitor evolving health recommendations from massage regulatory groups and update our policies as required. You may be asked to complete a short health assessment the day of your appointment.
Please note that our reception desk will be available by phone and email Monday – Friday between 9:30 am – 5:00 pm. If you need to reach us for any reason, please call (403) 265 – 6868 or contact [email protected]. Thank you so much for your patience and support.
Sincerely, LIV Yoga + Wellness Team